Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Admissions Policy – 2021
- Calculation Policy – 2021
- Charging Policy – 2021
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy – 2020
- Complaints Policy – 2021
- Continuity of Learning Policy – 2020
- Data Protection Policy – 2021
- Equalities Information – 2021
- Governors’ Allowances Policy – 2021
- Information Security Policy – 2018
- Medicines and Medical Conditions Policy – 2018
- Privacy Notice (for Parents and Pupils) – 2020/21
- Relationships (former Behaviour) Policy – 2021
- SEND and Inclusion Policy – 2021
Wheelwright Lane is a Community School and the Local Authority (LA) is the admissions authority. All applications are dealt with by the Warwickshire Authority.
Every school is unique in its ethos and values and it is important that parents choose the right school for their child. We would strongly encourage parents who are considering Wheelwright Lane as the school for their child, to make an appointment to visit the school and meet the Headteacher and see the school in action.
For information regarding the admission arrangements see the websites below:
Please also see the school’s Admissions Policy (above).
School Improvement Plan
Our School Improvement Plan explains our priorities for improvement during this academic year. Because we value everyone’s contributions to improving our learning we send home a family friendly copy of our plan which is written in family friendly speak. Our School Council use this plan to contribute to school improvement through their meetings.
- Family School Improvement Plan – 2019/20