Family Information Services
Warwickshire Family Information Service
We provide free information to support families with children and young people age 0 to 25 across Warwickshire on issues including:
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Help with family finances
- One to one support
- Parenting support
- Support with bullying
Visit the Warwickshire FIS website
Coventry Family Information Service
We can help you with:
- Providing lists of childcare for your individual needs.
- Information about the average cost of childcare in the city and the financial help that’s out there and who to contact to claim it.
- Information on quality standards and how to check if your chosen childcare provider is registered.
- Information on national and local support agencies and organisations.
- Advice and information on where to go for help and support if your child has an additional need.
- Information on leisure activities and groups.
Visit the Coventry Family Information Directory