Updated Covid-19 guidance - Tuesday 11th January 2022
I have received further guidance today and included this on the school newsletter. Please check the updated guidance from the Department for Education on the website: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection?
Hello and welcome to Wheelwright Lane Primary School.
We hope our website will give you a taste of everything that goes on in our school and in the wider community.
And we always welcome feedback on our website and our school, so also please free to leave a nice comment in our Guestbook.
Thank you for visiting us, and we hope to see you back again soon!
New Things on our Web…
- 18 Jan 22: Tune in on Tuesday Newsletter and Diary Dates.
- 18 Jan 22: Updated school Staff List.
- 18 Jan 22: Updated list of Governing Board members.
- 13 Jan 22: Photographs of this year’s House Captains.
- 12 Jan 22: Tune in on Tuesday Newsletter and Diary Dates.
- 07 Jan 22: Updated Long Term Plan on our Curriculum page.
- 07 Jan 22: Some new photos of our EYFS outdoor areas on our Tour page.
- 06 Jan 22: Tune in on Tuesday Newsletter and Diary Dates.
- 06 Jan 22: Photographs of this year’s School Council members.
- 28 Dec 21: Some Autumn term activities added to our Events Gallery.
- 22 Dec 21: Tune in on Tuesday Newsletter and Spring term Diary Dates.
- 22 Dec 21: Job Vacancy for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant (deadline since passed).
- 22 Dec 21: Updated school Staff List.
- 09 Dec 21: Tune in on Tuesday.
- 04 Dec 21: Updated Long Term Plans for Years 1 to 6 in Our Learning section.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 18 January 2022